Ishibiki temple area in the southwest

Fukubasan Soto school Kogen-in Temple

Originally this temple was established by a monk, Syungyo in 1641 (Kanei 18) in Omameda, in appreciation of Fukuhime, the daughter of Toshiie, the 1st Lord Maeda, becoming his relative. It was named Kogen-in Temple after Fukuhime’s posthumous name. Later in 1659(Manji 2), it was relocated to the current place. It has been designated the 29th holy place for pilgrims in Kanazawa. Here, every year on July 1, ‘Hitotsu Yaito (One moxa treatment)’is given to worshippers.

googlemap エリア


to TOP