Ishibiki temple area in the southwest

Kanazawa Jinja Shrine

The beginning of this shrine goes back to 1794 (Kansei 6), when Harunaga, the 11th Lord of Maeda, enshrined Sugawara Michizane by a pond called Kinjo Reitaku. When established, it was a shrine of Meirindo, a domain school, then it became a shrine for Takezawa Goten Palace. Then it was renamed from Takezawa Tenjin Shrine to Kanazawa Jinja Shrine when Kenrokuen Garden was opened to the public in 1874 (Meiji 7).

googlemap エリア


to TOP