Ishibiki temple area in the southwest

Shokozan Shinsh tani-ha Yuinenji Temple

This temple was established by the monk Jakuzen in 1597 (Keicho 2). First it was in Kodatsuno, but later it was relocated to its current place in 1661 (Kanbun 1). It is called “Yome-zaka Yuinenji Temple”, and enshrines the wooden statue of Shotoku Taishi in the main hall. The main hall and sanctuary were constructed in the style of other Buddhist schools, making us think it has changed to Shinsh tani-ha at some point.

googlemap エリア


to TOP