Ishibiki temple area in the southwest

Uenohachiman Jinja Shrine

Originally this shrine was called Ioji Temple. During the Tensho Period, Kuzan, a monk in Tenpyoji Temple, Sekidosan Mountain in the Noto region, was a close friend of Toshiie who became the first Lord of Kaga. Later he established the temple at the foot of Sekidosan Mountain. Later it was moved to Yamazaki Village (Kodatsuno Hakusan Town) and then to the current place in 1731 (Kyoho 16). It has a stone tablet with a haiku of Basho in its precinct.

googlemap エリア


to TOP