Ishibiki temple area in the southwest

Kinryusan Soto school Tentoku-in Temple

Toshitsune, the 3rd Lord of Maeda, established this temple as a prayer temple for his late wife, Tamahime, in 1623 (Genna 8). The name of this temple derives from her Buddhist name. The temple had about 132000 ㎡ property and later it was given 500 koku of land. Later, Tsunanori, the 5th Lord updated the temple. However, it was burned down in 1768 (Meiwa 5). The Current temple was reconstructed by Shigemichi, the 10th lord. The temple gate is the original.
Temple gate: Ishikawa Prefecture’s tangible cultural property

googlemap エリア


to TOP