Ishibiki temple area in the southwest

Ryurinzan Shinsh tani-ha Toganji Temple

This temple was established by Tokakubo Ryunen, the son of the retired monk Yurin-in of Tsubata Koganji Temple in Morishitamachi town. It was burned down by a big fire in 1659 (Manji 2), then it was given the current property by the 3rd Lord of Maeda and moved there. It caught fire again from a fire next door in 1731 (Kyoho 16). However, the sanctuary of the main hall was saved from the fire and other old parts still remain.

googlemap エリア


to TOP