Ishibiki temple area in the southwest

Imahamasan Shinsh tani-ha Sokumyoji Temple

This temple was first established in Ogawamura Village, Hakui Gun in Noto by the monk, Zenryuin, in 1593 (Bunroku 2). It was moved to Aramachi in Kanazawa in 1868 (Meiji 1), and after being relocated several times it was finally moved to the current place in 1929 (Showa 4). In the main hall which was constructed in the style of samurai houses, the principle Buddhist image and treasured articles are enshrined.

googlemap エリア


to TOP