Top
Let's walk by visiting architectures in Kanazawa !
  • Japanese
  • English

Kenrokuen Central Walk Course

Sanjukken Nagaya

The Sanjukkenn Nagaya, a "long house," was the armory of Kaga Domain. The wide two-story architecture has distinct tiles, plaster wall and a lead tiled roof. In a nearby area outside the castle, brick armory buildings from the Meiji Period are preserved as Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of History (see stop 3 of this route). It is intriguing to compare the similarities, as all of them are solid and massive.
  • Address
    Kanazawa Castle Park, Marunouchi, Kanazawa City
  • Hours
    9:30am - 3:30pm
  • Closed
    Irregular holidays
  • Built
    Constructed in 1858

Contact
(Kanazawa City Tourism Promotion Section)

(Weekday am9:00 - pm5:45)

  • ちょっと金沢まで。
  • MACHINORI

MACHINORI
Anyone can use it easily Rental Bicycle to share with everyone

Kanazawa Architecture Tourism

Kanazawa City Tourism Promotion Section
1-1-1 Hirosaka, Kanazawa City
Tel: 076-220-2194

Kanazawa City Tourism Association
1-1 Kinoshinbo-machi, Kanazawa City
Tel: 076-232-5555

Copyright © Kanazawa Architecture Tourism